Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Box-type robust and portable powered mixer featuring dual 710W high efficiency power amplifiers and a 12 input mixer with comprehensive effects, Flex 9 Graphic Equalizer, speaker preset and built-in feedback suppressor.
- 2x 710W [4ohm], 2x 500W [8ohm] (1kHz THD+N less than 10% CEA2006)
- 2x 600W [4ohm], 2x 400W [8ohm] (1kHz THD+N less than 1% CEA2006)
- Powerful & High Efficiency Class-D Amplifier
- 12 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- High-Z input (channel 4) to connect guitars or basses directly
- Flex 9 Graphic Equalizer
- Onboard Feedback Suppressor
- Comprehensive, professional 24 different effects
- Yamaha Speaker presets
- Metal chassis for extended operation and robustness
- Large handles for extreme portability and protection
- Universal power supply eliminates concern on power fluctuations
- Optional rack-mount kit available
Outline I/O Inputs TOTAL 12 channels : 8 Mono (MIC/LINE), 4 Stereo (LINE) Phantom power +48 V Outputs SPEAKERS [A, B], AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND, STEREO OUT [L, R], REC OUT [L, R] Control and others FOOT SWITCH : Effect Mute on/off Bus Stereo: 1, AUX: 2 (Including FX) Input Channel Function PAD 30 dB (CH1-4) Hi-Z Supported (CH4) HPF 80 Hz, -12 dB/oct. (CH1–3) COMP 1-knob COMP (CH1–4) EQ HIGH 10 kHz +15 dB / -15 dB (Shelving) EQ MID 2.5 kHz +15 dB / -15 dB (Peaking) EQ LOW 100 Hz +15 dB / -15 dB (Shelving) On-board processors DSP SPX Algorithm 24 programs, Feedback suppressor, Graphic equalizer, Speaker processor On-board amplifiers Maximum output power @4ohms 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 710 W + 710 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% (CEA2006) : 600 W + 600 W Maximum output power @8ohms 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 500 W + 500 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% (CEA2006) : 400 W + 400 W Level Meter 2 × 12 points LED meter (-30, -25, -20, -15, -10, -6, -3, 0, +3, +6, +10, PEAK) General Specifications Frequency response Input to SPEAKERS : +1 dB/-3 dB (40 Hz to 20 kHz), Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND : +0.5 dB/-1 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz Total harmonic distortion Input to SPEAKERS: MIC/LINE =LINE (CH1–4): 0.1% @ 10 W (40 Hz to 20 kHz), 0.04% @ 65 W (1 kHz) ; Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND: MIC/LINE =LINE (CH1–4): 0.02% @ +14 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz), 0.007% @ +20 dBu (1 kHz), (THD+N, measured with 22 kHz LPF) Hum & noise level Equivalent input noise -117 dBu (Noise is measured with A-weighting filter) Residual output noise Input to SPEAKERS : -70 dBu(40Hz to 20kHz, STEREO MASTER LEVEL: min); Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND : -82dBu(20Hz to 20kHz, STEREO MASTER LEVEL: min) (Noise is measured with A-weighting filter) Crosstalk -85 dB (1 kHz, Measured with 1 kHz band pass filter) Protection circuit Load protection DC-fault Amplifier protection Over heat protection, Over current protection, Integral power protection Power supply protection Over heat protection, Over current protection Power requirements AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz Power consumption 45 W (Idle) / 250 W (1/8 Power) Dimensions W 465 mm (18 5/16") H 308 mm (12 1/8") D 325 mm (12 13/16") Net weight 9.5 kg (20.9 lbs) Accessories Owner’s Manual, Technical Specifications, AC power cord (2.5 m) Options Foot switch: FC5, Rack-mount brackets: RK-EMX7 Others Operating Temperature : 0 to +40â„ƒ
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂