Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
With supreme versatility, ?uestlove is in demand as a DJ, music journalist and record producer. He is best known, however, as the drummer for the Grammy Award winning band, The Roots, which is now the in-house band for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. With a very distinct style and sense of groove, ?uestlove is certainly one of the most soulful drummers on the planet! “When I play,” states ?uestlove, “it is extremely crucial that I keep the pace, rhythm and most importantly, the pocket. To do this, I had to design a stick that has a perfect lightweight feel and a finish that would help me hold onto the stick for my ‘break beat drumming’ approach. For me, the combination of a very long and thin stick is quite unique. And with the grip we have, I am sure I now have the perfect design!” With 17” of length and an extended taper, ?uestlove’s new stick can really crack! Finished in white, the stick features a black rendition of our anti-slip Vic Grip coating for a distinctive look and feel. This specially formulated coating is extremely durable and an ideal choice for players who prefer an enhanced grip on their drumsticks. “I’ve used Vic Firth all my life,” ?uestlove goes on to say. “To me there is no other option — Vic Firth is the best! The wood Vic chooses is the strongest and most durable which is so important, especially with a thin stick like mine! Thanks for going the extra mile for us all, Vic — personally and professionally!!”
- Designed by the iconic Questlove
- Long, thin design with an extended taper make for effortless playing
- VicGrip coating offers improved grip and feel
Coating: Vic Grip/Paint
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90-day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEx Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂