Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Good things come in small packages, and now Trace Elliot can add “small yet powerful” to that saying with the introduction of the ELF bass amplifier. Weighing just 1.6 pounds, this revolutionary amp is small enough to fit in your back pocket. The ELFs remarkable technology and size make it the most portable, gig-worthy amplifier ever made. Its an ideal solution for any bassist who is concerned with size and weight, but isnt willing to compromise on tone or performance.
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb (0.73Kg)
- Dimensions: W = 6.75″ (17.1 cm) D = 4.10″ (10.4 cm) H= 1.35″ (3.4cm)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) headphone output for quiet practice
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂