Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
DITTO LOOPER is the looper you you will try once and love for life – and you’ve gotta try it. We’ve built onto all that is good about the best loopers, trimmed all the nonessential, mood-killing tech hoopla, and designed a 5-minute looper that is intuitive, tons of fun, sounds great – and won’t break the bank!
• Designed by guitarists, for guitarists
• Super intuitive
• Great sound
DITTO LOOPER was designed from the ground up with guitarists in mind. Hey, we play too, so it just made sense. We made sure DITTO LOOPER takes up minimal space on your board, but still has the essential “make your guitar-heart jump” features, such as True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through to ensure your tone remains uncolored.
One Knob to Rule Them All
DITTO LOOPER simply loops, and it does it really well! It’s ‘one knob’ button may seem like a minimalist approach, but all the essentials are there: Record, Undo/Redo, Stop and Erase are all accessed via different foot commands that always make sense, whether you are building loops, changing from one part to the next (we’re looking at you, live performers), or adding layers to a song.
- Highly intuitive looper pedal provides only the essential looping features for total simplicity of use
- 5 minute looper with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when pedal is off
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- Internal memory retains loops even after power down
- Ultra-simple single-knob operation sets loop playback volume
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂