Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The TC Electronic Spark Booster guitar effects pedal works great as an always on type of effect, adding life, grit and compression to your sound in a way that oozes tone. Add body, punch and warmth to pickups and drive amps to peak performance. The Spark Booster also shines when used as a pure level boost. It’s the perfect tool to prime solos, highlight parts and add dimension to your amp or distortion pedal.
The level knob allows you to add 26 dB of boost, raising the volume without altering the character of your tone. The Gain knob is perfect for adding a hint of breakup or slight compression to a clean amp.
The active EQ controls consist of Bass and Treble knobs. They form the perfect tone-shaping tool and amplify frequency areas, as well as be used to create deep, extended lows or to add beautiful top-end sparkle.
A toggle switch allows for three settings. The Clean setting boosts your signal equally across the frequency spectrum. The Fat setting fattens up sounds and adds life and punch to your sound, and allows for precise tonal shaping with the EQ and Gain knobs. The Mid-boost section provides a bump in the mids.
It’s the fourth entry for Overdrive/Distortion pedals in the TC Electronic compact pedal series. Based on the runaway success of the classic-sounding Dark Matter Distortion, the more modern voiced R¶ttweiler Distortion and the MojoMojo Overdrive.
- 26 dB of boost.
- Level knob
- Place after existing distortion/overdrive to enhance drive sounds.
- Add grit, life and compression to your tone
- Add body, punch and warmth to pickups
- Active EQ
- True bypass
- DC adapter sold separately
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂