Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Designing MOJOMOJO OVERDRIVE was both very simple and very complex. We knew what we wanted from the start: A pedal that sounds like an amp, with a very open character and little compression allowing even the most subtle of your playing to shine through. We basically set out to capture lightning in a bottle with a clarity that even allowed for complex chords to stand out did we succeed? Well, plug it in, play one lick, look us in the eye and try to tell us we didnt!
Increased circuit board voltage for extra headroom
Precise tone controls
Joltin the Juice
One of the reasons why weve achieved such a dynamic pedal is the fact that we use a special circuit that ramps up the voltage to more than 3 – 4 times the amount of your typical drive pedals. However, we dont use this added gain to squeeze more overdrive/distortion out of the pedal, but to dramatically increase the headroom and dynamics. The result? The most alive overdrive you have ever heard and a pedal that defines all that is magic about overdriven sounds.
MOJOMOJO is a very musical pedal, but it needs direction. Itll be up to you to integrate it into your gear via the tone controls. Luckily, MOJOMOJO sounds great right off the bat and dialing in what you want, from added punch or body to added beef on your leads, is fun and easy.
In essence, an overdrive is something you get from a fully cranked tube amp working hard. Simple, but so dastardly hard to capture. MOJOMOJO actually succeeded doing this in the most natural and musical of ways and is in fact so fat sounding we added a voicing switch for backing off the bass a bit when used with dark sounding guitars.
- Exceptional overdrive pedal offers you extra headroom, precise tone controls and a voicing switch
- Increased circuit board voltage gives dramatically more headroom and dynamics for an incredibly alive overdrive sound
- 4-knob interface enables extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- Voicing switch allows you to choose between the true natural overdrive sound or a juicy tone that backs off the bass a little
- Two-band EQ with active bass and treble knobs lets you really shape your sound
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you extraordinary overdrive tones
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂