MELODY MUSIC SHOP, LLC is a TAYLOR SHOW ROOM DEALER / AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER!
Baby Taylor (BT1-e)
The ¾-size Baby Taylor firmly established the travel guitar category years ago and today is more popular than ever. At the heart of it all is an authentic guitar sound and inviting playing experience. Featuring a layered sapele back and sides and a top of solid Sitka spruce, you can add a capo, high-string it, tune it down, play it around the campfire, help your kids form their first guitar chords, and more. Another handy feature on this edition is the Expression System Baby™ (ES-B) pickup, which incorporates piezo design elements from the Taylor ES2. The pickup is powered by an onboard preamp with a built-in digital chromatic tuner. The preamp/tuner unit features an LED display for tuning and low battery indication, along with Tone and Volume controls.
- Body Shape: 3/4 Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Varnish
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Walnut
- Body Bracing: X-bracing
- Neck Wood: Troopical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 22.75"
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: ES-B
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: FB03005016006151000
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂