– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 3lbs 1.2oz
The ¾-size Baby Taylor firmly established the travel guitar category years ago and today is more popular than ever. At the heart of it all is an authentic guitar sound and inviting playing experience. Featuring a layered sapele back and sides and a top of solid Sitka spruce, you can add a capo, high-string it, tune it down, play it around the campfire, help your kids form their first guitar chords, and more. Another handy feature on this edition is the Expression System Baby (ES-B) pickup, which incorporates piezo design elements from the Taylor ES2. The pickup is powered by an onboard preamp with a built-in digital chromatic tuner. The preamp/tuner unit features an LED display for tuning and low battery indication, along with Tone and Volume controls.
- Scale Length – 22-3/4″
- Nut & Saddle – Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing – X Bracing
- Truss Rod Cover – None
- Pickguard – None
- Number of Frets – 19
- Tuners – Die-Cast Chrome
- Case – Gig Bag
- Brand of Strings – Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length – 15 3/4″
- Body Width – 12 1/2″
- Body Depth – 3 3/8″
- Binding/Edge Treatment – None
- Top Finish – Varnish
- Back Config – Laminate
- Backstrap Finish – None
- Rosette Size – Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay – None
- Back/Side Finish – Varnish
- Armrest Binding – None
- Backstrap Wood – None
- Rosette Mat. – Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst – None
- Wedge – None
- Armrest – no
- Neck Width – 1-11/16″
- Fretboard Inlay – 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment – None
- Heel Cap Binding – None
- Type of Neck Joint – Finger Joint
- Neck/Heel – Sapele
- Fretboard Wood – West African Ebony
- Neck Finish – Varnish
- Heel Length – None
- Peghead Finish – None
- Peghead Binding – None
- Peghead Type – Standard
- Peghead Purfling – None
- Headstock Overlay – Copafera
- Peghead Inlay – None
- Peghead Logo – Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Bridge Pins – Black
- Buttons – Chrome
- Fingerboard Ext – None
- Edge Trim – None
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂