MELODY MUSIC SHOP, LLC is a TAYLOR SHOW ROOM DEALER / AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER!
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 4lbs 5.8oz
This latest edition of our cutaway Grand Auditorium 214ce features an aesthetic update to feature attractive layered Hawaiian koa back and sides. Under the hood, upgraded internal bracing dials up the guitar’s sonic horsepower to give the solid Sitka spruce top more dynamic range. Clean appointments include white binding, Italian acrylic dot inlays, a faux tortoise shell pickguard, an ebony peghead overlay, and satin-finish back and sides with a glossy top. Together with the onboard Taylor ES2 pickup and signature Taylor playability, this guitar delivers pro-grade stage appeal in every way. It also ships in our lightweight hardshell gig bag for easy transport.
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Koa
- Body Bracing: X-bracing
- Binding: White
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Radius: 15″
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Tuning Machines: Chrome
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights, .012-.053
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: F202002111004871000
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂