MELODY MUSIC SHOP, LLC is a TAYLOR SHOW ROOM DEALER / AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER!
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 4lbs 8.7oz
The 114e features our popular Grand Auditorium body style, whose physical dimensions have made it a popular choice for its appealing performance versatility. Layered walnut back and sides are topped with a solid Sitka spruce soundboard, which together produce signature clear and balanced tone with a pleasing projection and midrange focus. The 1-11/16-inch nut width is slightly narrower than the standard 1-3/4-inch width of other steel-strings in the 300 Series and up, making it easier for developing players to navigate the fretboard. And with Taylor’s onboard Expression System 2 pickup, the guitar is ready to plug in whenever you are. The guitar ships in a durable lightweight gig bag.
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin Varnish
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Walnut
- Body Bracing: Forward-shifted
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Standard
- Radius: 15″
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Tuning Machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875″
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights, .012-.053
- Case Included: Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: F101002011005151000
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂