Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The Round Rider features a traditional and gently rounded cushion shape that is very popular due to its versatility. The Round Rider is available with a durable PVC seat (HT430B), or a newly designed cloth top seat (HT430BC).
Round Rider Seat
Lower profile PVC seams facilitate smooth leg motion, and a dimple on the bottom of the seat cushion provides soft but solid support that allows drummers to play at their best.
The new “Seat Link” casting securely grips the entire circumference of the throne’s upper rod with a nylon bushing.
1st Chair Height Adjustment
1st Chair thrones offer the best of both worlds-the exact height adjustment of threaded rod thrones with the fast adjustment of T-bolted systems:
1. Loosen the bolt (A) and raise the threaded rod to the approximate desired height (it’s not necessary to get the exact height at this point).
2. Screw the Height lock (B) down to the top of the nylon bushing.
3. If a minor adjustment is necessary, simply turn the Height lock or rotate the seat.
4. Tighten the bolt (A) firmly.
TAMA’s “Rocklok” features a specially designed Nylon Bushing at the bottom of the throne’s threaded rod that prevents side-to-side motion within the base.
This special feature provides exceptional durability and stability.
- Weight: 5.3kg (11.1lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 485mm – 655mm (19″ – 25 3/4″)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂