– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The HS80PW features Tama’s patented Quick-Set Tilter, which offers infinite positioning angles, without sacrificing the slightest bit of stability. The snare basket itself allows this stand to accommodate a wide range of 10″ to 12″ snare drums, as its unequally spaced, asymmetrical basket arms and independently rotating basket won’t interfere with your drum’s strainer and snares, a still lets you position the drum where you like. The Escape Claws also bring out the most in your drum, allowing it to float instead of clamping it down tight.
You can mount this Hoop Grip on various shaped hoops by adjusting the position of the claw on the upper side – simply loosen the hexagon socket head bolt and slide the claw to adjust.
TAMA’s patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
Asymmetrically spaced basket arms allow an 8 or 10 lug drum to be held without interference with its strainer, butt or lugs. Since the basket rotates independently from the stand, you can place the strainer in any position needed.
By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
Glide-Tite Grip Joint
Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- For 10″ to 12″ Diameter Snare Drums
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint
- Swiveling Basket
- Double Braced Legs
- Weight: 3.2kg (7lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 465mm – 610mm (18 5/16″ – 24″)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂