Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
This extremely light and compact straight stand features a flat base construction inspired by vintage cymbal stands of the 60’s. Its deceivingly simple construction features a 9mm solid core upper rod and a fine gear tilter which allows for cymbal angle adjustments in as little as ten degree increments.
Flat Base Leg Design
This flat base design allows you to position the tripod base much lower than on standard cymbal stands. This means you can place this stand much closer to the bass drum or between other tripod stands in your setup.
Compact Folding Design
This pedal can be folded compactly in two ways, depending on the situation. Once is a convenient way to store it in a pedal bag. By tilting the spring post toward you, it becomes a compact right-angle triangle. The other way is to placing the pedal into a narrow hardware bag, etc.
Solid Upper Portion
The upper tube utilizes a solid 9mm rod, rather than the typical hollow pipe. This results in high stability while remaining extremely lightweight. Our addition of a rubber ring eliminates the potential for any stand rattle/noise.
Fine Gear Tilter
The Fine Gear Tilter allows for cymbal angle adjustment in 10 degree increments, as well as a very secure hold. The bottom disk floats to allow maximum cymbal movement and sonority.
- 19.1mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Flat Base Leg Design
- 9mm Diameter Solid Upper Portion
- Fine Gear Tilter
- Compact Folding Design (580mm 22 27/32″)
- Weight 1.48kg (3.2lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 590mm – 1,300mm (23 1/4″ – 51 3/16″)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90-day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEx Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂