Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 7lbs 2.8oz
A tip of the hat to the large-headstock Strat models produced in the 1970s, the Classic Vibe ˜70s Stratocaster HSS creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable C-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo bridge, featuring vintage-correct stamped steel saddles.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM C-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim C-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishTinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape”C” Shape
- Scale Length25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position InlaysPearloid Dots
- Truss RodHead Adjust
- Bridge PickupFender Designed Alnico Humbucking
- Middle PickupFender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck PickupFender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware FinishNickel
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier
- StringsNPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer™s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂