– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The Selmer AS42 Alto Saxophone marks a first ever collaboration between Henri Selmer Paris and Selmer USA on an entry-level professional saxophone. Featuring a fully ribbed body construction, Pisoni pro leather pads with metal resonators, blued steel springs and hand engraving – the body for the AS42 is ready for the advancing player, but it also comes with a neck designed and manufactured by Selmer Paris for this instrument, as well as a mouthpiece from Selmer Paris specially made for the advancing player. This makes the AS42 the most unique instrument in its class and price range, and the only one that can boast a genuine Henri Selmer Paris neck and mouthpiece.
- Henri Selmer Paris neck for exceptional tonal quality and intonation
- Henri Selmer Paris mouthpiece for outstanding control and response
- BAM lightweight, backpack case for great looks and superior protection
- Key of Eb
- Henri Selmer Paris Neck
- Henri Selmer Paris Mouthpiece
- BAM Backpack Case
- Body/Neck/Bell – Yellow Brass
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Key Material – Brass
- Aux Keys – High F#
- Drawn Tone Holes
- Ribbed Mounting
- Treated Leather Pads
- Metal Resonators
- Blue Steel Springs
- Metal Adjustable thumbrest
- Engraved Bell
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂