– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 7lbs 4.8oz
Classic Bolt-on Feel with a Sound All its Own
Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
|Body Contruction||Semi-Hollow w/ Single F-Hole|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Neck Shape||Pattern Thin|
|Neck Depth At The Nut||
|Width of Fretboard at the Body||
|Width of Fretboard at the Nut||
|Fretboard Wood||East Indian Rosewood|
|Bridge||PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded|
|Tuners||PRS Low Mass Locking|
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂