Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Equipped with Peavey’s reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, the PV 6 BT mixer is excellent for live or recording applications.
The PV 6 BT mixer includes 2 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 2 direct outputs for recording, a stereo input channel, and a dedicated media channel, and Bluetooth® wireless input and high quality digital effects. Other features include 48 volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, built-in stereo compressor, an on-board selectable high impedance preamp equalized for guitar, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, signal/clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge.
Features such as Bluetooth® allow seamless connection to almost any “smart” device. Direct outs on the mic channels allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV 6 BT mixer can stream the stereo mix directly to and from a PC via USB. The USB to Control Room switch allows for direct monitoring when recording with a DAW, such as the included REAPER software. These mixers also feature a tablet cradle to hold a smart device for convenient display and easy operation.
- New rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 2 combination XLR/1/4″ low noise mic preamps
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 channels of Peavey’s exclusive MidMorph® EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 2 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 3/4 stereo 1/4″ or 3.5mm input channel
- Channel 5/6 stereo 1/4″, RCA, or Bluetooth input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- 1/4″ main stereo outputs
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Built-in master compression
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects
- Peavey’s exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power
- Product Dimensions: 7.25″ wide x 11.4″ deep x 2.1875″ high (18.42 cm x 28.96 cm x 5.56 cm)
- Weight Packed: 5.29 lb(2.4 kg)
- Width Packed: 8.9″(22.606 cm)
- Height Packed: 12.6″(32.004 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.35″(8.509 cm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!