Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Introducing the next level in world-class non-powered mixer performance. The all new PV® series mixing consoles include Peavey’s reference-quality mic preamps that spec in at an incredible 0.0007% THD, making the PV series mixers excellent for live or recording applications.
The PV 10 BT includes 4 channels of reference quality mic preamps, 4 direct outputs for recording, a stereo channel, media channel with Bluetooth® wireless input, high quality digital effects with LCD display, streaming USB out, MP3 playback via USB A input, Peavey’s exclusive Kosmos® audio enhancement, 48-volt phantom power, dual selectable control room outputs, 2 channels of compression, one channel of on board selectable guitar preamp, 3-band EQ per channel with bypass, channel mute buttons, aux send, signal clip indicators, and a stereo master LED meter bridge. This amazingly versatile mixer is at home both in the studio as well as live applications.
Modern features such as Bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any “smart” device. 4 direct outs allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, the PV 10 BT can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available, just plug a flash drive with MP3 files on it into the USB A port and use the LCD to select and play back music. The PV series Solo feature allows the user to listen to individual channels via headphone or control room outputs, and the EQ bypass allows the user to hear and compare the EQ’d signal to the original signal with the push of a button. 2 channels of compression keep signals with difficult levels under control, and Peavey’s exclusive guitar shape adjusts the EQ and preamp specifically for guitar. Hi pass filters on every channel remove unwanted rumble and noise, and balanced AUX and Master outputs ensure a clean noise-free signal to your powered speakers or power amplifier.
- New rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 4 combination XLR/1/4″ low noise mic preamps
- Selectable Hi Pass Filter on first 4 inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 4 channels of Peavey’s exclusive MidMorph® EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- 2 channels of built-in compression
- Individual channel mutes
- Individual Listen/Solo function
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 4 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 5/6 stereo 1/4″, RCA, or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- One pre-fader AUX send
- KOSMOS® bass and treble enhancement
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4″ unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- Precision 60 mm faders on master
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Master mic mute
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- On-board USB-A MP3 and WAV playback
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- Peavey’s exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power
- Product Dimensions: 12.75″ wide x 15.1″ deep x 2.1875″ high (32.39 cm x 38.35 cm x 5.56 cm)
- Weight Packed: 9.48 lb(4.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 16.14″(40.9956 cm)
- Height Packed: 16.54″(42.0116 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.54″(8.9916 cm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!