Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The new Headliner™ series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner™ 115 encourages use with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner™ 115 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The 15″ Sheffield® bass woofer provides a classic bass tone, with good power handling and punch. The vented cabinet provides powerful bass, with every note propelled forward into the mix. Inputs include two 1/4″ input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 500 watts program and 1000 watts peak, the Headliner™ 115 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner™ 115 can be easily used with a Headliner™ 210 cabinet stacked on top, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 1,000 watts peak
- 15″ Sheffield® bass woofer
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4′ input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Vented cabinet for powerful bass
- 500 watts program power handling
- Weight Unpacked: 63.00 lb(28.576 kg)
- Weight Packed: 75.00 lb(34.019 kg)
- Width Packed: 27.25″(69.215 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75″(70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23″(58.42 cm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂