Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications. The Ecoustic E110 provides 100 watts of clean power into a bi-amplified system containing a 10" full-range loudspeaker and a high-frequency horn. Both channels operate independently, with 9-band graphic EQ on channel 1 and two-band adjustment on channel 2, a Notch Filter and Phase Inverter on channel 1 to control feedback, footswitchable Mute/Tuner, and more. The master section includes digital reverb, chorus and delay with channel assignment and parameter adjustment, and the foot controller allows users to access up to eight presets plus an onboard looper.
- Two independent channels
- 1 x 10 full-range loudspeaker plus 1 high frequency horn
- Nine-band graphic EQ on channel 1
- Combo XLR-1/4 input on each channel
- Footswitchable Phase inverter for controlling feedback
- Notch Filter on channel 1 for controlling feedback
- Two-band EQ on channel 2
- Master volume
- Reverb, chorus and delay with parameter adjustments
- Advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- Premium mic preamp
- Footswitchable tuner/mute out
- Up to 8 effect presets with optional foot controller
- Onboard looper with foot controller
- Pole mount (1 1/2" internal diameter)
- 100 watts of power
- Weight Packed: 54.01 lb(24.5 kg)
- Width Packed: 23.82"(60.5028 cm)
- Height Packed: 25.2"(64.008 cm)
- Depth Packed: 19.3"(49.022 cm)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂