Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The Marshall Amplification MG15GR is a four-channel, solid-state combo amplifier for electric guitar. Part of the gold series, the amp features offers a single 8″ speaker and four channels; Clean, Crunch, Overdrive 1, and Overdrive 2. The Clean channel offers a harmonic-enhanced clean tone, while the Crunch channel adds a bit of distortion. Each of the Overdrive settings offers modern, high-gain tone, with OD-2 providing the highest output.
The amp can be operated in either a Manual or Preset mode. In Manual mode, the amp’s settings always match the physical positions of the knobs, while in Preset mode, the position of all controls except the Master Volume is stored within each channel, and the physical position of the knobs will not match the settings of the amplifier. This means you can set up four distinct amp characters ahead of time and switch among them during the gig with an optional footswitch.
The tone of all four channels can be adjusted with the three-knob EQ section and stored within the channel’s memory for instant recall at a later time. A dedicated reverb offers digital simulations of studio verbs or spring tanks, and this reverb can be stored/recalled, along with your tone setting, in each channel slot.
Additional features include a master volume control, a headphone output for silent practicing, an MP3 / line in to jam along with your favorite tunes, and a Store button to easily save presets. The MG15GFX is compatible with the optional PEDL-90008 footswitch and ships with a standard IEC power cord. The optional PEDL-90008 has an onboard tuner and each footswitch can be assigned to a different stored function. On a purely cosmetic level, the gold plating on the control panel and gold trimming lining the speaker lends the amplifier a distinctive look.
Key Features at a Glance
- 15W output
- Single 8″ speaker
- Four Preset Channels
- Delay (with tap-tempo)
- All EQ, effects, and reverb settings are stored within each of the four preset channels
- 3.5mm MP3 / line in for auxiliary sound sources
- 3.5mm headphone output (mutes speaker for silent practice sessions)
- Manual or Preset operation modes
- Store button to easily save presets
- Compatible with optional PEDL-90008 footswitch
- When using the optional footswitch, holding both the Tap switch and the Store switch will activate the tuner
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂