Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Katana packs 100 Watts of bone-shaking power and two 12″ speakers to cover your large venue needs, but also comes with a variable power control to take that cranked-amp sound and bring it down to a level that will make sure you don’t get kicked out of gigs or your house. You can also run Katana as a powered cabinet for use with external preamps, modelers, or multi-effects units, thanks to the power amp in jack that bypasses the MKII’s preamp and effects section and goes straight to the Tube Logic power section.
If you want to record or go direct to the console for a silent stage at gigs, Katana has that covered also with mic’d cabinet emulation on the line, USB and phones/recording outputs. This is another spot where you can tone shape as there are three different air feel settings available from within Tone Studio so you can get the feel you’re comfortable with, even on a silent stage. The 100/212 MKII is also equipped with connections for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal and an effects loop with selectable series or parallel operation, so it can be used with a pedal-board or single multi-effects unit.
With newly voiced tone variations, more effects and more features added to the core Katana platform, the 100/212 MKII is a clear choice for a versatile, elegant and powerful amplifier.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with two custom 12-inch speakers
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic), plus newly voiced variations for each
- Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in each
- Dedicated Pedal FX for foot-controlled wah and pedal bend
- Power Amp In for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Stereo Expand out to link with a second Katana MkII (100-watt models only)
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Three Cab Resonance options (Vintage, Modern, and Deep), selectable in BOSS Tone Studio
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- Optional GA-FC foot controller provides complete amp control, including Tone Setting selection, effects on/off, expression pedal control, and more
- Connections for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Effect loop, with selectable series/parallel operation and adjustable level in BOSS Tone Studio
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂