Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
A Stompbox Plug-and-Play Guitar Wireless System
The Relay G10S is a compact instrument wireless system that frees guitarists and bassists to move around the stage untethered. A member of the Relay Wireless family of products that are renowned for their reliability, the Relay G10S wireless system features a rugged metal stompbox receiver that easily integrates into a pedalboard, as well as simple plug-and-play operation. Thanks to its intelligent setup features, the unit immediately locates and locks onto the strongest available wireless frequency as soon as the transmitter is docked in the receiver.
The Relay G10S provides pristine 24-bit audio quality, free from dropouts and interference, and has an impressive 130′ line-of-site range. RF and battery status indicators are large and always visible, and you get both a 1/4″ main output to feed your amp or pedalboard and an XLR DI output for connecting the Relay G10S system directly to a P.A. The system also includes the compact G10T transmitter, which plugs into your instrument’s input and features a rechargeable battery that provides 8 hours of playing time on a single charge.
- Transmission Range – Up to 130 feet line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- Battery Life – Approx. 8 hours (internal rechargeable battery)
- Frequency Scanning – Yes
- Support For Multiple Transmitters – No
- Support For Multiple Instruments – Auto/ Manual Channel Switch
- Transmitter Connectors – 1/4-inch Male unbalanced input plug
- Receiver Connections – 1/4-inch output, Balanced XLR DI output
- Power – 9V DC Barrel 500mA 5V DC 1A MicroUSB
- Transmitter Sleep Mode – Automatic, activated after 4 minutes without any audio input extends standby time up to 200hrs
- Controls – “Channel 1-11 select, Automatic Channel Scan and Select, Cable tone”
- System Latency – <2.9ms (RF2 mode)
- Antennas – Internal Antennas
- Frequency Response – 10Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamic Range – >112dB
- RF Carrier Frequency – 2.4GHz
- Operating modes – RF2
- Compatible Channels – Up to 11 (manual), Up to 14 (automatic)
- Transmitter LED Display – Power, Status
- Transmitter. LCD Display – n/a
- Receiver. LED Displays – Connection Status, Transmitter Battery Life
- Receiver. LCD Displays – n/a
- Power Supply – DC-1g power supply (9VDC)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂