Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
The JHS Pedals Sweet Tea V3 is the company’s “everything medium- to high-gain 2-in-1, and it covers all the bases from light breakup, blues, rock, heavy grind and more.
The Sweet Tea V3 is for anyone who wants a versatile overdrive/distortion that covers all the bases you need plus more. Youll find medium-to-high gain tones and the ability to stack for the perfect way to melt faces.
The right side is our brand new Moonshine V2 which is a highly unique and massively tweaked version of the most famous overdrive ever created housed in a little green enclosure. The Moonshine V2 has the classic mid-heavy tones that youd expect but with more gain, volume, and tones available than you ever thought possible. The Moonshine V2 has the same core tone as the Moonshine Version 1 but we have added a new Clean knob to blend in the perfect amount of clean signal with your overdrive signal.
On the left side is our newest version of the Angry Charlie which is the Angry Charlie V3, one of our most popular pedals of the last few years. High gain JCM 800 type Brown sound tone that we believe is the most accurate Marshall tone ever put in a stomp box! It has volume, drive, and the full bass, mid, treble tone stack like youd find on the amp. With the full tone stack and the amazingly accurate amp tones in this circuit youll be begging for more!
The JHS Sweet Tea V3 features our classic order switching toggle so that you can choose which circuit is first in the chain for the perfect stacking tones youve been searching for.
With these tones combined or used separately, the Sweet Tea V3 is a gallon-and-a-half of overdrive that goes down easy on a summer night!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Consumes less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.5 in.
- VERSION HISTORY
- V1 = slightly different icon, no toggles
- V2 = order toggle and gain toggle added
- V3 = current production model, added Moonshine V2 on the right, Angry Charlie V3
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂