Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 9lbs 5.3oz
Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush’s revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The bass has an alder body; the thin one-piece C-shaped maple neck has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with the energy. Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuners and a custom High-Mass Fender bridge.
- One-piece maple neck with thinner “C” profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, black binding and black block inlays
- Dual American Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Custom High-Mass bridge
- Vintage-style tuners
SLIM NECK WITH “C” PROFILE
Geddy Lee’s signature Jazz Bass model has a notably slim neck with a “C” profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) for remarkably smooth and comfortable fretting-hand feel.
BOUND MAPLE FINGERBOARD
The maple fingerboard of the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is framed in cool black binding.
GEDDY LEE HIGH-MASS BRIDGE
Specially designed with direct input from the acclaimed Rush bassist, the High-Mass bridge on this bass has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has a lot of mass for rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
AMERICAN VINTAGE JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
The phenomenal sound of the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass comes from dual American Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass pickups that “crackle with life” and “bristle with the energy.”
BLACK BLOCK INLAYS
The maple fingerboard of the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass features stylish black block inlays.
’70S-STYLE STAMPED TUNERS
The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass features the nicely authentic touch of 1970s-style open-gear tuners stamped with the classic Fender script logo.
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Gig Bag
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishPolyester
- Body ShapeJazz Bass®
- Bridge PickupAmerican Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Neck PickupAmerican Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- ControlsVolume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- BridgeGeddy Lee High Mass Bridge
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® ’70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsBlack Plastic
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- StringsFender® 7250M Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, .045-.105 (Model No. 0737250406)
- Other FeaturesBlack Fingerboard Binding with Black Rectangular Shaped Position Markers, Slim Neck Profile, Geddy Lee High Mass Bridge
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Neck ShapeThin “C”
- Scale Length34″ (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.5″ (38.1 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Block
- Truss RodVintage-Style Butt Adjust
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂