Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Essential keyboard controller for producing electronic music in Ableton Live
Launchkey is our easy-to-use MIDI keyboard controller. It’s pretty much the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music, especially in Ableton Live – because we designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately spring into life, giving you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer.
Of course, if you don’t use Ableton, it’ll automatically map to other major music software too.
Play with Feeling
The heart of any MIDI keyboard controller is the keyboard itself. The Launchkey synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances. You can choose between 25, 49 and 61-note versions, depending on whether you want portability or practicality.
Take Control of Ableton Live
The less time you spend messing with your mouse, the more time you have for making music. If you want immediate hands-on control of your session grid, instruments and effects, you should use a MIDI keyboard controller that integrates immediately and automatically with Ableton Live. Like this one! That’s what it’s designed for.
Although designed with Ableton Live in mind, Launchkey also works with any HUI-compatible DAW. The premium quality synth-action keyboard and RGB backlit pads make playing virtual synths, samplers and drum machines a dream, while the rock-solid sliders, knobs and buttons enable tactile mixer control, automatically configured via InControl.
Easily Make Beats and Trigger Loops
Sixteen RGB pads provide clip colour-matched feedback to enhance your workflow, letting you create and launch clips, trigger samples, control FX and loads more; all whilst playing your keys. They’re also velocity-sensitive, so you can really put some feeling into your beats.
Tweak and Mix Your Tracks
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like. The eight rotary knobs are rock solid, designed to give you confidence when tweaking your instruments and effects. The 49 and 61-note versions give you hands-on control of your mixer too, with nine dedicated faders. However many controls you opt for, they will all integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything.
Control All Major Music Software
Your choice of music software is crucial to your creativity. Although we designed Launchkey for Ableton Live, its pads, buttons, faders and knobs take control of all other major music software too using InControl.
Launchkey is fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works straight away without power supplies or drivers on Mac or PC. It also comes with everything you need to start making electronic music. You can find out how by clicking here.
Tech Spec Product Hardware Specifications
- 25, 49 or 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49 & 61 note) 1 slider (25 note)
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button (49 & 61 note)
- 3 InControl buttons (49 & 61 note) 2 InControl buttons (25 note)
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
- Fully USB bus powered on Mac or PC.
- Camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included). Power supply must also be used (not included).
- Maximum power consumption 9V DC 250mA
Power supply not included
- Launchkey 25: 450mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height
- Launchkey 49: 775mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height
- Launchkey 61: 940mm length x 270mm depth x 90mm height
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂