Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
LIGHTNING IN A BOX
If there’s one thing Fender knows, it’s inspirational tone. Combining our hard-earned expertise with feedback from players around the world and brand-new technology, we created the Rumble Stage 800 digital bass amplifier. Perfect for rehearsing and recording, the Rumble Stage 800 harnesses the potent processing power of our GT engine to deliver an arena’s worth of realistic bass amp and effects models. Create your own sound and get inspired with over 15 amp models and 40 effects—all controllable via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
- 800-watt WiFi-equipped digital bass amplifier
- Two 10″ Eminence® ceramic speakers; compression tweeter
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with “spillover”
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Stereo send and return; AUX input; XLR line outputs; USB output; headphone output
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access
Always striving to make life better for musicians, we’ve developed new amp and effects models with even higher fidelity and more realistic response. We also added more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration.
The crystal-clear, LCD color display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to find your sound.
Rumble Stage 800 is the world’s first WiFi-equipped bass amplifier. Users can access Fender artist-created presets, download the latest firmware updates, share user-created presets and more. Stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device, or customize a preset from across the room with an iOS or Android smartphone, using the Tone app.
Rumble Stage 800 includes both genre-specific and artist-specific presets-created by the artists themselves. No other manufacturer has Fender’s access to inspiring artists across such a wide variety of genres, from R&B to metal to pop to jazz.
The free, exclusive Fender Tone app uses an intuitive interface to access a virtually endless number of presets, add one-touch control to the Rumble Stage 800’s power and connect to the Fender Tone ecosystem for learning, demoing and sharing presets.
The MGT-4 4-button footswitch unlocks Rumble Stage 800’s powerful onboard looping capabilities-with up to 60 seconds of record time. The looper can be used as a creative tool to create lush, multi-layered soundscapes, as a practice companion to hear scales and chords in context or as a writing partner to work out ideas on the fly.
- Footswitch4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Included)
- Wattage800 Watts (with 8/4ohm extension speaker), 400 Watts at 8ohms (internal)
- ControlsGain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Three Layer Buttons, Encoder, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- InputsOne – 1/4″
- Line OutTwo – (Balanced XLR, Configurable as Mono PRE/POST or Stereo)
- Cabinet MaterialLightweight Plywood
- Grille ClothBlack
- Front PanelBlack
- HandleMolded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- SpeakersTwo – 10″ Eminence® Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance8 ohms
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂