Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
REAL DEAL TONE
Theres nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it getsgenuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tonewith a bit of an edgeour Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Precision Bass body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
MODERN C NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a Modern C-shaped profile and a smooth back finishideal for almost any playing style.
F-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Precision Bass includes an F-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instruments pedigree.
- Case/Gig BagNone
- Included AccessoriesNone
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapePrecision Bass
- Middle PickupPlayer Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- ConfigurationSplit Single-Coil
- Bridge4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Open-Gear
- Pickguard3-Ply Parchment
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt “F” Stamped
- StringsFender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 – .105)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck ShapeModern “C”
- Scale Length34″ (864 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.625″ (41.3 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dots
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16″ Hex Adjustment
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂