Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 8lbs 6.1oz
REAL DEAL STYLE
Sleek and stylish and with a voice that’s a modern twist on our classic sound, the Player Jaguar has a uniquely slinky playing feel. It encourages you to play differently, to reach for new chords and melodic twists and to explore new sounds and tonalities. Decked out with spotlight-ready chrome accents, it has the authentic sound, features and feel that’s inspired countless artists to write new songs and create new genres of music.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Player Series humbucking bridge pickup and one single-coil Jaguar neck pickup
- Slide switch to coil-split humbucking bridge pickup
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
JAGUAR TREMOLO BRIDGE
The tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
The slide switch selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil tone.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jaguar body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jaguar includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeJaguar®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck ShapeModern “C”
- Scale Length24″ (610 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Bridge PickupPlayer Series Alnico 3 Jaguar Humbucking
- Neck PickupPlayer Series Alnico 2 Jaguar Single-Coil
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control KnobsSkirted Amp Knobs
- Switch TipBarrel Style
- Neck Plate4-Bolt “F” Stamped
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂