– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 8lbs 0oz
Cosmically stunning in Mystic Surf Green lacquer, the limited-edition Jazz Strat® is a sublimely surreal celebration of classic Fender design, transmuting the known into something new and curiously beautiful.
Combining a sleek and comfortable contoured Stratocaster® body with the neck, vibrato and pickups of a Jazzmaster® – and capped with a custom Decoboom™ Streamline Pinstriped pickguard and aluminum radio knobs – the Jazz Strat is a potent fusion of classic Fender design and extraterrestrial intervention, creating something altogether extraordinary.
- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Medium “C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- American Vintage ‘65 single-coil Jazzmaster® pickups
- Custom Decoboom™ Streamline Ivory Pickguard with Green Flake Pinstripes
- Includes Surf Green Parallel Universe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity
Long used by Fender for its electric guitar bodies, alder is noted for bright, balanced and resonant tone, along with large, swirling grain patterns.
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish lets the body breathe with its true tonal character and also ages and wears in a distinctively pleasing way.
This instrument’s modern 9.5″ fingerboard radius is slightly flatter than a vintage-style radius, offering enough arc to provide a natural feel but allows for choke free bends higher up on the fretboard.
PURE VINTAGE ’65 PICKUPS
These period-correct single-coil pickups have the iconclastic clean-and-clear vintage-style tone, edgy snarl and undeniable texture that made the Jazzmaster an underground favorite.
AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER BRIDGE
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, this bridge features brass Mustang saddles that keep the strings where they belong and a screw-in arm that stays securely in the tremolo.
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck Material1-Piece Maple
- Neck Binding1-Ply White
- Neck FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck ShapeMedium “C”
- Scale Length25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Pearloid Block
- Bridge PickupPure Vintage ’65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck PickupPure Vintage ’65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- ControlsMaster Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- BridgeAmerican Professional Jazzmaster®
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender ClassicGear™
- PickguardCustom Decoboom Streamline – 1-ply Ivory w/Surf Green Accent
- Control KnobsVintage-Style Radio
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂