Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Mustang LT50 incorporates what we’ve learned over decades of producing the world’s best-sounding guitar amps. It’s ideal for practice or performance, with 50 watts of power, a high quality 12-inch speaker, a super-simple user interface, full-color display, and a collection of presets covering a wide range of music—a “greatest hits” of electric guitar tones. The versatile signal chain with high-quality onboard amp and effects models produces amazing tones, making it the most inspiring 50-watt amp in its class. And with a free Fender TONE 3.0 download, use your desktop Mac or PC to edit, store and manage your presets with ease. You’ll also have access to a wealth of exciting presets from the Fender TONE community. Mustang LT50 is a fun, flexible and easy-to-use modeling amp for any guitarist. It's the only 50-watt amp in its class with such a rich feature set.
- 50-watt combo amplifier
- Single 12” Fender Special Design guitar speaker
- Wooden cabinet
- Simple user interface with 1.8" color display
- Stereo headphone output for silent practice
- USB interface for recording output and firmware updates
30 pre-loaded presets—plus 30 more slots for writing or downloading additional presets—offer a “greatest hits” of guitar tones that work for almost any genre of music.
20 AMP TYPES
Play with various vintage classics from Fender and others, plus a collection of modern high-gain models.
Enjoy a multitude of unique sounds with the onboard effects—including multiple distortion, overdrive, compression, modulation, reverb, delay and octave effects.
Get your guitar in tune quickly—access the chromatic tuner at the push of a button.
TONE APP FOR MAC/PC
Explore new presets, backup & restore your own presets, and update your firmware if necessary.
STEREO AUXILIARY AND HEADPHONE JACKS
Jam along with your favorite tracks using the convenient stereo aux input and enjoy some quiet practice time.
- Footswitch4-Button, Quick Access 1 (Down, Stomp), Quick Access 2 (Up, Modulation), Quick Access 3 (Bank, Delay), Tuner, P/N: 0080996000 (Optional)
- Wattage50 Watts
- ControlsGain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Back Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Tempo/Tuner Button
- ChannelsOne – (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- InputsOne 1/4"
- Effects20 Amp Models, Multiple Effects (Stompbox/Delay/Reverb/Modulation), 60 Presets (30 Pre-Loaded, 30 Easily Accessible)
- Line OutOne 1/4 in TRS Balanced (Mono)
- Headphone Jack1/8" Stereo
- Cabinet MaterialWood Enclosure
- Amplifier CoveringBlack Textured Vinyl
- Grille ClothBlack
- HandleMolded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- SpeakersOne – 12" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance8 ohms
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂