Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Mustang GTX is a better, bolder guitar amp with an unprecedented feature set and unbeatable performance. A wide selection of accurate and versatile amp models, dozens of effects and 200 onboard presets give you the guitar tones you need for almost any type of music. Modular signal path flexibility lets you move effects anywhere in the chain, while the crisp full-color display lets you know what’s going on under the hood. Connect with Bluetooth to experience the all-new Fender TONE 3.0 (for iOS and Android), a free app that offers realistic look and feel while you spin the knobs of the most famous amps and effects of all time. You can do deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more. Bluetooth audio streaming is also included for playing along with your favorite tracks. The amp’s WiFi capabilities (a Fender exclusive) let you connect for product updates, so your amp keeps getting better.
Mustang GTX 100 offers incredible bang for the buck. The all-new cabinet design is more gig-ready and durable; a new 12-inch Celestion speaker produces strong, powerful response; and the improved amp, speaker and cabinet models ensure that Mustang GTX sounds better than anything else in its class. Stereo XLR line outputs and stereo effects loop let you interface with PA, recording and outboard gear. GTX100 also features a seven-button footswitch with individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, making GTX a true live performance amp. It also unlocks the amp’s included 60-second looper.
- New models include: Fender classics like the Blues Jr and Vibro King, as well as other amplifers including JC Clean and Silver Jubilee
- New effects include: Models of classic Overdrive, Fuzz, Delay and Pitch Shift effects
- Newly-designed stage-ready cabinet and cosmetics
- New specially-designed 12-inch Celestion® speaker
- 200 onboard user presets that can be modified for any style of music
- All-new Fender TONE 3.0 for iOS and Android for deep editing, preset browsing from the Fender Tone community, preset back-up and restore, and more
- Upgraded seven-button footswitch (included) features individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, as well as a tap tempo and 60-second looper
Mustang GTX includes over 180 basic and genre-specific presets, giving player access to a wide variety of genres, from country to rock, R&B to metal, pop to jazz.
The crystal-clear, LCD color display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to find your sound.
Mustang GTX’s onboard WiFi capabilities make it easy to add new content to your amp. You can also download presets directly from the Fender cloud with the amp itself, or you can use the Fender Tone™ 3.0 app on your mobile device.
Mustang GTX 100 incorporates a Celestion® Special Design speaker for superior guitar tone.
The included GTX-7 7-button footswitch unlocks Mustang GTX’s powerful onboard looping capabilities. With up to 60 seconds of record time, the looper is the perfect creative and practice partner.
FENDER TONE 3.0
Constantly striving to make life better for musicians, we included the all-new beautiful Fender Tone 3.0 app so that you can explore, modify, backup and restore your presets.
- FootswitchGTX-7 Footswitch Included (PN 0994072000)
- Wattage100 Watts
- InputsOne 1/4″
- Effects40 Amp Models, Dozens of Effects (Stompbox/Delay/Reverb/Modulation), 200 User Presets
- Effects Loop1/4″ Stereo – (Send/Return)
- Line OutTwo – XLR (Stereo)
- Headphone Jack1/8″ Stereo
- Cabinet MaterialWood Enclosure
- Amplifier CoveringBlack Textured Vinyl
- Grille ClothBlack and Silver Strand
- HandleMolded Black Plastic Strap with Chrome-Plated Caps
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- SpeakersOne – 12″ Celestion® G12FSD-100
- Total Impedance8 ohms
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂