Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
SMALL STRAT, BIG SOUND
A smaller version of the Bullet Strat, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features include a new thinner body and a slimmer neck profile for easy playability.
Equipped with three single-coil Stratocaster pickups and five-way switching for classic Fender tones, the Mini also features improved tuning machines, a hardtail bridge, smaller strap pins and a side-mounted output jack.
- ¾-size body; 22.75 scale length
- “C”-shaped maple neck with 20-fret fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Vintage-style hardtail Stratocaster bridge
“C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
The comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, its remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
SQUIER STANDARD SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
Dynamically responsive, these clear-sounding single-coil pickups provide crisp, rich tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE HARDTAIL BRIDGE
This model features a hardtail bridge engineered for enhanced tuning stability and sustain. This design element also hearkens back to the early- to mid-’70s.
- Body MaterialLaminated Hardwood
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Body FinishPolyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck Shape”C” Shape
- Scale Length22.75 (578 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeMedium
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.6 (40.6 mm)
- Position InlaysPearloid Dots
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut4 mm Hex
- Bridge PickupStandard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle PickupStandard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck PickupStandard Single-Coil Strat
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Hardtail
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Die-Cast
- Pickguard1-Ply White
- Control KnobsWhite Plastic
- Switch TipWhite
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Standard
- StringsFender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other FeaturesWhite Plastic Parts, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
- Included AccessoriesNone
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂