Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 7lbs 12.9oz
THE ROOT OF SQUIER TELECASTER TONE
Squier® brings you a brand-nu signature model—the crushing Squier Jim Root Telecaster®. Designed in cooperation with the acclaimed Slipknot/Stone Sour guitarist, it boasts several foreboding features, such as a black or white satin-matte finish, starkly simple control layout, two pulverizing passive humbucking pickups with black covers and blacked-out hardware, including tuning machines.
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius
- Dual passive humbucking pickups with black covers
- Three-way pickup switch and single control knob (master volume)
- Strings-thru-bodyTelecaster bridge
- Black hardware
HUMBUCKING PICKUPS WITH BLACK COVERS
These humbucking pickups feature sleek black covers for a distinctive look.
In a pleasingly malevolent touch, the sparsely appointed Jim Root Tele features an all-black bridge, controls, bridge pickup bezel, tuners, strap buttons and more.
12"-RADIUS ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
SATIN MATTE FINISH
The satin finish on this model is a smooth and stylish touch, offering a muted matte finish appearance versus the glassy sheen of conventional gloss finishes.
VINTAGE-STYLE HARDTAIL BRIDGE
This model features a hardtail bridge, rather than the classic tremolo, engineered for enhanced tuning stability and sustain. This design element also hearkens back to the early- to mid-'70s when hardtail guitars surged in popularity again.
MODERN NECK WITH "C"-SHAPED PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish—ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Body FinishPolyester Satin Matte
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Polyester
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialLaurel
- Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Bridge PickupCovered Passive Humbucking
- Neck PickupCovered Passive Humbucking
- ControlsMaster Volume
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware FinishBlack
- Tuning MachinesDie-Cast
- Pickguard1-Ply White
- Control KnobsBlack Plastic
- Switch TipBlack
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Standard
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂