Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 8lbs 1.8oz
PURE JEFF BECK SOUND AND STYLE
From blistering British Invasion beginnings through a long and acclaimed solo career of remarkable stylistic versatility, Jeff Beck has taken the Stratocaster to unbelievable sonic heights, with one of the most distinctive musical voices ever coaxed from the instrument. With classic style and special features, make his sound and style your own with the Jeff Beck Stratocaster, which ranks among Fenders most popular and longstanding artist instruments.
- Alder body
- Fender Special Design dual-coil ceramic Noiseless pickups
- Comfortable soft C neck profile and contoured heel
- LSR roller nut
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with stainless steel saddles
“C” NECK PROFILE
The neck of this instrument has a comfortable “C” profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fenders first golden age in the 1950s and 60s. The most prevalent neck profile shape, its remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
HOT NOISELESS PICKUPS
The Jeff Beck Stratocasters three Hot Noiseless pickups combine warmth and punch with cutting bluesy articulation, with a screaming high-gain bridge pickup. And with Fenders Noiseless design, the clean, full sound is free of hum.
Urethane guitar body finishes are especially strong and durable, and will hold colors with great vividness, sheen and clarity for extraordinarily long periods.
LSR ROLLER NUT
With the strings riding over ball bearings instead of seated in a pre-cut slot susceptible to friction binding and other possible adjustment/repair issues, an LSR roller nut is a high-performance feature that quite literally eliminates friction at the nut for improved tuning stability.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO WITH STAINLESS STEEL BLOCK SADDLES
For superior intonation, sustain, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, the Jeff Beck Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with modern stainless steel block saddles.
CONTOURED NECK HEEL
This instrument features a contoured neck heel specially designed for maximum playing comfort. Rather than the traditional squared-off heel, its smoothly sculpted for comfortably easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard.
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishUrethane
- Body ShapeStratocaster
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck Shape”C” Shape
- Scale Length25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialLSR Roller
- Nut Width1.6875″ (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysPearloid Dot
- Truss RodBi-Flex
- Bridge PickupDual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless
- Middle PickupDual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless
- Neck PickupDual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge2-Point American Series Synchronized Tremolo with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesDeluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard3-Ply Parchment
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- StringsFender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other FeaturesThinner “C” Shape Maple Neck, Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets, LSR Roller Nut, Aged Knobs and Pickup Covers
- Legal NoticeProduct Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig BagVintage Tweed Case
- Included AccessoriesVintage Tweed Case, Strap, Cable
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂