Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 8lbs 5.4oz
TWO FOR ONE
Fat, hard-rockin' sound and elegant Fender style unite in the Deluxe Strat HSS, a versatile tone machine with power to spare. The rich, warm humbucking bridge pickup adds a touch of thickness to the instrument's voice, while special electronics ensure traditional Strat tone is close at hand; ready to go at a moment's notice. A time-tested performer on stage and in the studio, this graceful performer with smooth, comfortable playing feel will easily handle any sonic needs that arise.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Single Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup (bridge); two Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups (neck and middle)
- S-1™ switch to select rear coil of the humbucking bridge pickup
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
HSS PICKUP CONFIGURATION
For a dose of hot vintage-sounding tone, a rich-sounding Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup is situated at the bridge, for high-octane tone with plenty of output and sustain. Plus, the Vintage Noiseless neck and middle pickups produce all the brilliantly pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil Strat pickups, with no hum.
12" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE SADDLES
This Stratocaster guitar features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, along with an extra touch of original-era authenticity.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
The pushbutton S-1 switching presents special pickup and wiring modifications for even more tonal versatility. On this instrument, the S-1 switch is built into the master volume control knob and selects the rear coil of the humbucking bridge pickup for classic single-coil Strat tone.
PEARLOID DOT INLAYS
The fingerboard of this Stratocaster guitar is adorned with elegant pearloid dot inlays.
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Pearloid Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge PickupTwin Head Vintage Humbucking
- Middle PickupVintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck PickupVintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special ElectronicsS-1™ Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- Bridge2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesDeluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard3-Ply Mint Green
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Asymmetrical
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂