Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
FOO-FIGHTING TELE® DELUXE STYLE
Chris Shiflett has his feet firmly planted in two worlds, with impeccable punk/hard rock credentials as longtime guitarist in the Foo Fighters and with an authentic love for country, as heard in Chris Shiflett & the Dead Peasants. His abiding love for the Telecaster guitar and for huge humbucking sound comes together in one kickass instrument with his name on it—the Chris Shiflett Telecaster Deluxe. Modeled on his favorite ’72 Tele Deluxe, it’s an especially affordable beauty that rocks hard with authentic Fender tone.
- One-piece maple neck with “C” profile, “bullet” truss rod and “large” Stratocaster® headstock
- 12″-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Dual custom-designed high-output humbucking pickups
- Four control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup)
- Vintage-style string-through-body Stratocaster hard-tail bridge
12″ FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12″, is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25″ radius and a modern 9.5″ radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature, and is great for bending notes without fretting out.
SHIFLETT HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Chris Shiflett’s signature Tele Deluxe is armed with a powerful pair of specially voiced Chris Shiflett “CS” humbucking pickups with nickel covers.
Chris Shiflett’s Telecaster Deluxe model features the nicely authentic touch of sealed tuners stamped with the stylized capital “F” from the classic Fender script logo.
Neck Material1-Piece Maple
Neck FinishGloss Urethane
Neck Shape“C” Shape
Scale Length25.5″ (648 mm)
Fingerboard Radius12″ (305 mm)
Number of Frets21
Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
Nut Width1.650″ (42 mm)
Position InlaysWhite Dot
Truss RodBullet Style
Bridge PickupCS1 Humbucking
Neck PickupCS2 Humbucking
ControlsVolume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
Tuning MachinesFender® Vintage “F” Stamped
Pickguard3-Ply Mint Green
Control KnobsSkirted Amp Knobs
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂