Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 6lbs 8.1oz
Britt Daniels slashing indie-rock and precision-punk guitar style has fueled Spoon to indie-rock superstardom over the course of their 20+ year career. Stunning in a custom Amarillo Gold lacquer finish, the Britt Daniel Tele Thinline guitars lightweight semi-hollow ash body resonates sweetly while sacrificing none of the Telecasters signature steely claritythanks to its Fender Custom Shop pickups and an S-1 switch that allows you to change instantly between series and parallel pickup wiring. The one-piece Deep C maple neck shape fits comfortably in the hand and the 9.5-radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets allow for fast playing and choke-free bending. Other features include Fender ClassicGear tuning machines, electrosocket output jack and Elite molded hardshell case.
- Thinline ash body with Amarillo Gold lacquer finish
- Deep C-shaped neck; 9.5-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage-Style single-coil bridge pickup; Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special single-coil Tele neck pickup
- S-1 switch for series/parallel operation
- ClassicGear tuning machines
The custom Amarillo Gold lacquer is distinctive, rich and adds visual pop.
The lightweight semi-hollow ash body is comfortable for extended gigging and adds a warmth and resonance unique to Telecaster Thinline models.
CUSTOM SHOP PICKUPS
The Custom Shop Hand-Wound vintage-style, single-coil bridge pickup and Texas Special neck pickup were handpicked by Britt Daniel for their classic sound.
Activated by the S-1 switch, the series/parallel circuit offers a wide variety of tones.
DEEP C NECK
Slightly wider at the shoulders, the one-piece maple Deep C-shaped neck is perfect for any style of playing.
CLASSICGEAR TUNING MACHINES
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
- Body MaterialAsh
- Body FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body ShapeTelecaster
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishGloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck ShapeDeep “C”
- Scale Length25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Bridge PickupCustom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck PickupCustom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special Single-Coil Tele
- ControlsMaster Volume (S-1 Switch), Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesAmerican Performer
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagElite Molded Case
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂