Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Serial Number: US19024937
Weight: 8 lbs, 2.9 oz
THE EVOLUTION OF A REVOLUTION
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world’s most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its release in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster HSS ShawBucker isn’t a re-imagining of the classic design; it’s the authentic original model, evolved.
- Two Tim Shaw-designed V-Mod single-coil Stratocaster pickups (neck/middle); one ShawBucker humbucking pickup (bridge)
- New modern “Deep C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Pop-in tremolo arm for enhanced stability
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
Mixing alnico magnet types to produce tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA, V-Mod pickups (and the redesigned ShawBucker™ humbucking pickups) are voiced specifically for each position, bringing out the nuances of your playing.
NEW “DEEP C” NECK PROFILE
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional “Deep C” neck profile sports more substantial shoulders. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
POP-IN TREMOLO ARM
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
The treble-bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
An original-era Fender design element, a bone nut contributes to superior tone and performance. Many players consider bone nuts to be more “organic” sounding.
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck ShapeModern “Deep C”
- Scale Length25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodBi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut1/8″ American Series
- Bridge PickupShawbucker™ 1
- Middle PickupV-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck PickupV-Mod Single-Coil Strat®
- ControlsMaster Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special ElectronicsDual 250K/500K Volume Potentiometer
- Bridge2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard3-Ply Parchment
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂