Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
SINGS OH SO SWEETLY
The ’57 Custom Twin-Amp replicates the original so-called “low-powered” tweed Twin platform, coveted for its sweet, singing tone and highly responsive dynamics. This responsive handwired amp generates clear tone with a bit of “hair” to bring out the expressiveness and nuances of your playing. Robust and powerful, this pedal-friendly performer offers near-limitless tone-shaping possibilities.
- 40-watt hand-wired all-tube guitar combo amplifier
- Two newly designed 12” Eminence Special Design alnico speakers
- Classic 5E8A circuit with Fender Pure Vintage yellow capacitors, two 12AY7 preamp tubes and Mercury Magnetics transformers
- Pair of dual inputs accommodates multiple instruments and varying output levels
- Includes a protective amp cover
CLASSIC TWEED TONE
Heard on countless recordings since the 1950s, the timeless guitar amp tone of the original-era tweed-covered Fender amps and their descendants really come alive when cranked with remarkable touch sensitivity and sound.
SPECIAL DESIGN SPEAKER
This special-design speaker uses vintage-era construction for versatile, highly dynamic tone spanning every sonic shade from clean to mean.
VINTAGE-STYLE YELLOW CAPACITORS
This amp features custom-made yellow coupling capacitors chosen specifically for their authentic vintage Fender tone. In vintage tone circuits they generate extra harmonic content and airiness.
As a special touch, this amp’s handle is carefully crafted from leather. Not only is the handle durable and stylish, the all-leather construction is an authentic detail from our past.
In a nod to our past, the logo badge is a reproduction of the classic badge and font used on our classic late-‘50s tweed amps.
ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A.
Just like the great Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that founded our amp legacy and defined the essence of pure tone and power, this amplifier is assembled in the United States.
Wattage40 Watts at 4 ohms
ControlsPresence, Bass, Treble, Volume (Bright Channel), Volume (Normal Channel)
ChannelsTwo – (Normal and Bright)
InputsFour – (1/4″, Two Bright and Two Normal)
Cabinet MaterialFinger-Joined Solid Pine
Amplifier JewelRed Jewel
HandleVintage-Style Leather with Nickel Mounting Hardware
Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SpeakersTwo – 12″ Eminence® Alnico
Total Impedance4 ohms
Preamp Tubes2 x 12AY7, 2 x 12AX7
Power Tubes2 x 6L6
RectifierTube (2 x 5U4)
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂