Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Classic Les Paul Styling…with a Twist
The new Les Paul Traditional PRO-II has the classic build and profile of all Les Pauls with a solid mahogany body and a traditional carved top. New color finishes include Ebony, Desertburst, Ocean Blue, Vintage Sunburst and Wine Red. The solid mahogany neck has a 1960’s SlimTaper “D” profile with a 24.75 in. scale and is hand-fitted and glued into the body so the entire guitar resonates as a single piece of wood. A “worn” type finish on the back of the neck and body add to the lived-in feel. The neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, single-ply cream binding, and mother-of-pearl trapezoid inlays.
Alnico Classic PRO and ProBucker Humbuckers – Plus Coil Splitting and Boost
The Les Paul Traditional PRO-II is powered by Epiphone’s most popular humbuckers featuring newly tooled, USA-style bobbins. In the neck position is an Alnico Classic PRO with Alnico-II magnets with open zebra coils for a warm, thick, vintage tone. The Alnico Classic PRO is paired with an Epiphone ProBucker-3 at the bridge. The ProBucker-3 is inspired by Gibson’s classic BurstBucker-3 and features unevenly wound coils and Alnico-II magnets that replicate the tone of “Patent Applied For” humbuckers found in priceless vintage, ’50s-era Les Pauls.
Controls use classic “Top Hat” Volume and Tone knobs which have push/pull potentiometers allowing you to coil-split each pickup for single-coil sounds. Combined with the 3-way toggle, you can get six unique sounds from one great Les Paul guitar. You can also pull up on the bridge pickup’s tone knob for an additional 15 dB boost. The active Boost control is powered by a 9-volt battery, which is easily accessible at the back of body.
The Les Paul Traditional PRO-II comes with legendary Grover machine heads with an 18:1 tuning ratio, a traditional cream colored pickguard, solid nickel LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, and Epiphone StrapLocks. An optional case is also available.
Like all Epiphones, the Les Paul Traditional PRO-II comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and is backed by world-famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Mahogany
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Aged
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: ’60s SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Aged
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Alnico Classic PRO
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: ProBucker-3
- Brand: Epiphone
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull tone controls for single-coil sound, Active volume boost
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition, Epiphone Straplocks
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂