Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 8lbs 10.6oz
Epiphone Sheraton-II Pro ETSPEBGH1 Ebony Electric Guitar
Epiphone Sheraton-II Pro ETSPEBGH1 Ebony Electric Guitar comes with fat blues, rock, and jazz tones to your musical arsenal. The solid center block, all-maple body, and 5-piece maple/walnut neck offer stability, playability and great tones. While you require a flexible tonal option, you’ll enjoy the coil-tapped ProBucker-2 and ProBucker-3 pickups. Pick vintage-output humbucking tones or chimney single-coil sounds. The expression bell-like is most relevant here, with notes that spring to life and then smoothly decay into a long sustain perfect for leads and solos. The pitch can get clear and aggressive if you require it to, it’s the mild and smooth overdriven tones that made its predecessor, the ES-335, such a traditional guitar for blues and jazz styles.
This Epiphone’s Sheraton-II PRO is carrying Epiphone ProBucker pickups, a 4-wire configuration with coil-tapping encouraged by Gibson’s legendary BurstBuckers. The ProBuckers urge the sound of the original hand-wound PAF humbuckers designed by Seth Lover at Gibson’s Kalamazoo factory in the late 1950s. This ProBuckers hold all the same ingredients under the hood as the original PAF and BurstBuckers, including Alnico II magnets,18 percent nickel silver unit bases and covers, Elektrisola magnet wire, as well as pole screws, slugs, and bobbins built to real Gibson spec. Loaded with a huge sounding pickup that is responsive to your pick attack, and that over time will improve the subtle, unique characteristics that you can only get from excellent humbuckers. As Epiphone’s establishing in 1873, they’ve built in numerous iconic instruments. Long before the British Invasion of the early 1960s, to metal, grunge, punk, thrash. This Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO semi-hollow body electric guitar will present you a lifetime of tasty tone and playing enjoyment.
- Semi-hollow body design for enhanced harmonic richness.
- Takes the legendary sound of both Gibson’s ES-335 and Les Paul.
- ’57 Classic humbucking pickups offer vintage-voiced flexibility.
- The mahogany body is carved out for a warmer take on the semi-hollow tone.
- Gibson 4-knob Volume and Tone setup.
- Mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard.
- Figured maple top, Dot Inlays.
- Brand: Gibson
- Series: Sheraton-II Pro
- Model Number: ETSPEBGH1
- Color: Ebony
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Type: Semi-Hollowbody
- Body Shape: Sheraton
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Neck Material:5-piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape:1960s SlimTaper
- Radius:12 inch
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro, bound
- Fingerboard Inlay: Block and Triangle
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75 inch
- Nut Width:1.6875 inch
- Nut Material: GraphTech NuBone XL
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 Ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 – volume, 2 – tone, 3-way pickup selector
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂