Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 8lbs 13.6oz
Made to play the blues, the Epiphone B.B. King Lucille Electric Guitar features 2 humbuckers with stereo output to two separate amps (one for treble, one for bass) and a Vari-Tone control that tailor your pickup sounds.
The body is laminated maple while the maple neck has a rosewood fretboard with block inlays. Body, neck, and headstock are bound. The TP-6 tailpiece allows precise tuning. Gold hardware adds another classy touch, and Lucille’s name is prominently displayed on the headstock to remind you never to run back into a burning building.
King’s singular tone has everything you’d want to hear in electric blues guitar—a bell-like ring with a hint of overdrive, soaring highs and gritty lows, and all driven home by King’s mighty left hand tremolo. The Epiphone B. B. King Lucille was designed by B. B. King himself and puts all the tone and nuance of King’s own favorite guitar in your hands.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Lucille
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75″
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12″
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.68″ (42.67mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Classic Alnico
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Classic Alnico
- Brand: Epiphone
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vari-Tone, Dual outputs: 1/4” mono (both pickups or neck pickup in Stereo Mode and 1/ 4” Stereo (bridge pickup)
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: TP-6 tunable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Gold
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂