Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Since the beginning of rocknroll, the Les Paul has been considered the ultimate electric guitar and Epiphones new Les Paul SL continues that long tradition of innovation with a lightweight Poplar body thats slimmer than a vintage Les Paul making it easy to hold for new players.
The bolt-on Mahogany neck has a traditional 24.75 in. scale with an easy-to-play SlimTaper-D profile. Even the headstock of the Les Paul SL has the look of a classic Les Paul with Epiphones trademark Clipped Ear design, the same Bell-Shaped truss rod cover seen vintage models, and ’60s era Epiphone logo and a 2017 Edition logo on the back of the headstock. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: ’60s slimTaper D
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: 650SCR Ceramic single-coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 700SCT Ceramic single-coil
- Brand: Epiphone
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂