Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
We’ve Reinvented Loopers… Again.
When we developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over twenty years ago, it looped eight seconds of audio. When we reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan®, over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech® has raised the bar with the new JamMan Stereo Looper with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16 hours* of material in an additional 99 slots.
The JamMan Stereo also features true stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it perfect for backing tracks or DJ applications.
The JamMan Stereo features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech’s free JamManager XT™ software that organizes and saves your JamMan Stereo loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
Go Beyond Looping To JamManager XT™
JamManager XT™ is a free software application developed and built by DigiTech™ for your PC or Mac. With JamManager you can now transfer your loops from your JamMan Stereoto your computer and vice-versa. The ability to save, to transfer, and to organize your loops using your computer takes the JamMan far beyond all other looping pedals. Don’t limit your looping and creativity to your looper’s built-in memory.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager XT™ Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Rhythm Output sends click track out to keep the rest of the band in sync
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free™ functionality
*with optional 16GB or higher SDHC memory card
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used acoustic, electric, and bass guitars, band and orchestral instruments, drums, cymbals, percussion, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, workstations, amplifiers, sound systems, and much, much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument or accessory you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year-round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days
A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the
layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $50 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship an item to that location.
We also offer financing! Please call us for more information!