Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME
With sound and style tough enough to rock a chicken-wire-enclosed stage, the Deluxe Roadhouse Strat is the perfect instrument for tearing it up all night long. Packed with a wide-ranging variety of tones, ranging from tough, wiry single-coil spank to a high-output sound that’s perfect for searing leads, this guitar is versatile enough to handle anything you throw at it with style. It’s the perfect instrument for a performer who demands sonic flexibility and the ability to easily switch sounds at the drop of a hat.
- Double cutaway electric guitar
- Three Vintage Noiseless™ Strat pickups
- V6 switch and preamp adds six extra tonalities
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
VINTAGE NOISELESS PICKUPS
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil Strat pickups, with no hum.
12″ FINGERBOARD RADIUS
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12″, is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25″ radius and a modern 9.5″ radius. Feels notably flat even though there’s still slight curvature—great for bending notes without fretting out.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE SADDLES
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with vintage-style saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, along with an extra touch of original-era authenticity.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
The V6 switch and preamp adds six extra tonal variations that can be accessed almost instantly, ranging from mild to wild. This control is cleverly disguised as a tone control, maintaining the guitar’s authentic Strat style.
The pushbutton S-1 switching presents special pickup and wiring modifications for even more tonal versatility. On this instrument, the S-1 switch is built into the master volume control knob and bypasses the preamp and V6 switch for traditional pickup-only sounds.
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape Modern “C”
- Scale Length 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat
- Controls Master Volume, Master 6-Position V6 Rotary Tone Switch, Master Tone
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Special Electronics The 6-position V6 rotary switch utilizes the onboard preamp to provide 6 distinct tone settings ranging from wiry single-coil to scorching lead. The S-1 Switch bypasses the preamp completely.
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂