Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 9lbs 11.7oz
FLEXIBLE FENDER SOUND
For players who find themselves alternating between a variety musical styles at a moment’s notice, the Deluxe Precision Bass® Special is the perfect companion on stage and in the studio. Designed for powerful, flexible tone with smooth playing feel, this robust and rich-sounding bass combines the best features of Fender’s classic basses to create a “hybrid” model with sleek, authentic Fender style but is packed with new tones.
- Double cutaway 4-string electric bass
- PJ pickup configuration; split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup, Vintage Noiseless™ Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Three-band EQ with treble, mid and bass boost/cut; active/passive switch
- 4-saddle HiMass™ bridge for increased attack and sustain
- 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate
- Includes deluxe gig bag
PJ PICKUP CONFIGURATION
Bassists will appreciate the remarkable tonal versatility of the PJ pickup configuration, with a thunderous split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup.
This Deluxe instrument features a modern "C"-shaped neck designed for comfort and performance, while the fingerboard offers a modern 12" radius and medium jumbo frets for a familiar playing feel.
The specially designed HiMass bridge on this instrument has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has lot of mass, creating rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
This Deluxe bass is equipped with powerful modern active electronics, including a three-band active EQ for getting the best tone out of every note, whether subtle or seismic.
This instrument's active/passive switch makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, further extending this instrument’s sonic flexibility.
PEARLOID DOT INLAYS
The fingerboard of this Precision Bass is adorned with elegant pearloid dot inlays.
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge Pickup Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass with Nickel-Plated Pole Pieces
- Middle Pickup Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls Master Volume, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Switching Pan Pot
- Configuration PJ
- Bridge Fender HiMass™
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 – .105)
- Legal Notice Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂