Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 4lbs 13.2oz
The Yamaha APX600 thinline cutaway acoustic-electric combines incredible comfort, easy, top-fret access and an incredible sound ready for all stages in your life. It features a distinct oval soundhole for thicker lower-mid response and a more attention-getting low end, with a sweet abalone rosette to perfectly complement it. Constructed from a combination of spruce top and nato body with a gloss finish and a locally sourced tropical tonewood for the neck with rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
This upgraded APX600 features a unique undersaddle piezo pickup, the Yamaha proprietary SRT transducer. The same as the one featured in their highly-acclaimed A Series range, it captures your guitar’s natural tone with the feedback rejection and mix-friendly sound guitarists crave.
Although its style has evolved, the essence of the APX remains the same. Today, it boasts a more natural look, a deeper body for better bass response and greater volume, and a non-scalloped bracing pattern for a responsive, dynamic tone.
- Black ABS with white dot bridge pins
- Ivory and black ABS body binding
- Oval soundhole
- ABS and abalone rosette
- Body type: APX
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back and sides: 3-ply Nato
- Bracing pattern: Non-scalloped X-type bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Tropical tonewood
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Under-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex wrench, 2 x AA batteries
- Country of origin: China
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂