Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
*PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL GUITAR!*
Weight: 7lbs 13.5oz
The PRS SE Custom 22 adds a more vintage tone and feel to the traditional Custom platform. This guitar has a pronounced mid-range and clarity that provides a sweet, full tonal base, allowing it to easily sit in the mix of your band or recording. Like its 24-fret brother, the SE Custom 22 sports a maple top with mahogany back and 25 scale length. Additional appointments include dual humbuckers with a volume, tone, and 3-way blade switch and PRS-designed tremolo bridge. For players who grew up on 22 frets, the SE Custom 22 is a solid choice that will take anything you throw at it.
|Top Wood||Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Neck Shape||Wide Thin|
|Neck Depth At The Nut||
|Width of Fretboard at the Body||
|Width of Fretboard at the Nut||
|Bridge||PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded|
|Treble Pickup||85/15 S|
|Bass Pickup||85/15 S|
|Controls||Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch|
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂