Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
For the promising student, or the traveling player seeking a more portable and budget conscious entry into the OffWorld Percussion universe, we offer the Outlander™. The Outlander™ features our signature DarkMatter™ surface, and is complimented with a firm non-slip neoprene bottom that is stiff enough to use as a quiet option for late night sessions. This pad is very popular among Pipe Band players who appreciate the tone and feel of the DarkMatter™ surface and the low profile edge.
Available in two sizes, the Outlander™ Series pads suit a wide variety of rehearsal needs at prices that won’t break the bank. The Outlander™ Small measures 9.5″ in diameter and weighs just less than 2 pounds, perfect for the middle schooler or anyone with an eye on ultra portability.
This model has the Darkmatter batter surface for a quieter, fuller sound.
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturer’s stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90-day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEx Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂