Attention! Watch this item to be notified when:
– the price of this item drops by 10% or more
– another user makes an offer on this item
– if the item is ever re-listed
Every Aurora Series pad is equipped with OffWorlds unique Magnetosphere Core.
This feature gives each pad in the series its own personal gravitational field, allowing varying items the ability to quickly connect for these 3 multiple playing modes:
- UAV mode (nothing connected) lends each pad a clear musical tone, especially in the center 4 inches. The resonant tone in this center sweet spot allows you to make a clear distinction when you are playing dead-on, thereby improving your stroke accuracy.
- Solar Flare mode (Snare Puck inserted) offers a fully adjustable snare sound with as much or as little sizzle as your ear desires, and is more musical in tone than the rocky crunch of the Aurora Shaker. The new and improved Snare Puck allows the dynamics of the pad to remain present while giving each stroke the edge you want. The Aurora Shaker with metal beads is still available as an option when you order, and is also sold separately as an accessory.
- Coupled mode (Docking Module inserted) boosts the articulation greatly and increases the tonal variance from edge to center. This mode also produces a very present and focused sound, perfect for group rehearsals. The module allows for connection to any 8mm threaded cymbal stand (1/4-20 also available) for a quick-docking stable platform for your Aurora Series practice pad. A quick TWIST unlocks the gravitational hold and lets you take your pad with you while the Docking Module awaits your return. The Docking Module also has a neoprene bottom, so that if you like the tone it produces but dont want to mount it, leave it inserted and it will sit nicely on any flat surface.
Why buy from Melody Music Shop, LLC?
Located in Bloomington, Indiana, Melody Music Shop strives to maintain a diverse, high quality inventory along with exceptional customer service. We carry a wide range of instruments and accessories, including new and used guitars, band and orchestral instruments, pianos, amps, sound systems, and so much more!
With certified technicians on staff and a century + of experience between them all, you can rest assured any instrument you purchase from Melody Music Shop LLC is in the best condition possible! Our ENTIRE STORE is maintained at 50% humidity year round per manufacturers stringent requirements. All items will be packaged carefully to ensure their safe arrival. Guitars will have their string tension lowered and packaged to manufacture specs or better. Melody Music Shop LLC guarantees quality products, fast shipping, and top-notch customer service!
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Layaway is an option!
- Layaway items require an initial down payment of 25%.
- Layaway items can be held here for up to 90 days.
- A payment of 25% (or more) is due on the 30th, 60th, and 90th day from the layaway start date (although payments may be made before the scheduled due date).
- The item will ship immediately following payment in full, which may be before the 90 day layaway period.
- There are no returns on layaway items. There are no refunds of payments towards a layaway item.
- Please contact us with any further questions regarding our layaway policy!
Items purchased from our store will ship out within 1 business day of receiving payment. FedEX Ground or Home Delivery, fully insured, will be used for shipping instruments and large items. Items over $200 will require a signature. Accessories and other small items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
We accept PayPal and will only ship to confirmed ship-to addresses listed on the PayPal account.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express. The shipping and billing address must match in order for us to ship the item to that address.
Payments via Reverb are safe and secure too!
Thank you for looking 🙂